Re: PHP Cache

Squid any good to you? You can configure it to cache based on page name, GET and POST params (personally don't like to use POST params for static or semi static content, but that's a personal preference, not a hard and fast rule), farside domains....
You set it up above your php servers so it doesn't care what language you are using to provide the content.

Tom
Merlin wrote:

Hi there,

I am trying to find a open source PHP Cache extension. After trying out ionCube PHP Accelerator (http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk) I had to remove it from the system since it brought down the server every few weeks due to some memory leak. There is also APC, but the latest build is over 3 years old.

Is there a working alternative for Zend? I am not sure if it is worth for me to spend that much money for a lizence.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Regards,

merlin