RE: Date ranges

[snip]
I have a page that is for booking attendance to events, and instead of
using
a date picker, I want to display drop-down selects which cover the
ranges of
dates that the event is occurring at. My question is, is there an easy
way
to determine the dates in between the date from and to that is stored in
the
database?  I know how to easily determine the number of days

I know that if I spent time on it, I would be able to do it, but I have
very close deadline and if anyone else has been through this I would
*really* appreciate the help...
[/snip]

Are you using MySQL? If so you can start with the DATE_ADD and DATE_SUB
functions. http://www.mysql.com/date Then RTFM http://www.php.net/date,
spacifically http://www.php.net/mktime. With a combination of the two
you can do all sorts of things.