Re: sendmail crash

Hi

New results: This problem does not seem to be Smarty related, although it
did occur when
Smarty tried to read from memory. Probable cause: PEAR was missing a field
in the ini file where the email address was defined, which resulted in empty
addresses being given to sendmail. Sendmail doesn't return an error, but
does cause apache to crash later on. I will take this up with PEAR
DB_DataObject people.

Michiel
*****************************
Michiel van der Blonk
CaribMedia Marketing & Consultancy N.V.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: (297) 583-4144 Fax: (297) 582-6102
http://www.caribmedia.com
Website Design, Web Application Development,
Web Hosting, Internet Marketing
Operators of:
Visit Aruba - http://www.VisitAruba.com
Aruba Links - http://www.ArubaLinks.com
Aruba Business Directory - http://www.visitaruba.com/business/
Aruba Real Estate Locator - http://www.arubarealestate.com
Aruba Bulletin Board - http://bb.visitaruba.com/
Aruba Trip Reports - http://tripreports.visitaruba.com
Aruba Chat - http://chat.visitaruba.com
The VisitAruba Plus SAVINGS CARD - http://www.visitaruba.com/plus/
Contents of this communication are confidential and legally privileged. This
document is intended solely for use of the individual(s) or entity/entities
to whom it is addr