PHP + MSSQL win32

Hi

I try to use PHP with MSSQL on a WINXP station.

Usually, on win32 systems this works very well, but today I can't
understand the problem.

I can connect and execute SELECT statements

When I try to INSERT , DELETE or UPDATE a record, I have a PHP ERROR,
and a MSSQL error "code 15457" in the mssql logs

The insert executes, but I would like not to have the php error...

This seem to be a problem with grants or permissions, but I can't find
where. Even if I log with the 'sa' account I have the error.

I use PHP 4.3.10 and MSSQL2000 on winXP pro

Any tip would be nice.

Moreover, I have found a ini file parameter that is not documented :
mssql.datetimeconvert=Off

Do  you know what does this mean??

Thank you

Vincent