Re: Re: Persistent PHP web application?

There would be 10s of ways of doing this I assume... depends on which
technologies and resources you have access to.

Jochem Mass said:
>firstly this goes against the basic principle of 'SHARE NOTHING' that
>php is based on - so I doubt that the basic php environment will be
>changed to accomodate such a feature any time soon.

I kindda agree with you Jochem! that's one of the reasons where PHP
beats others in performance.

Richard Lynch said:
>Just throw them in a database.
>It's a 10-line two-function PHP script you can write in 10 minutes.
>Why would you want somebody else to do that for you?

?! I don't understand you Richard? :s How's that related? or maybe you
have a server farm fired with Oracle and 100 web servers all running
in a load balance loop.
This is about a huge application that was discussed dealing with huge
data structures... I don't know if you read the previous posts.

--
M.Saleh.E.G
97150-4779817