Re: Persistance objects + importing

daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi list, I am needing some advise on the best way of importing classes and
persistance, I am goingto supply some code, and would like to know if sessions or share memory is
the best way for it.It currently serializes and unserializes the class from a session , i

speed depends partly on which mechanism you use to store serialized data. one technique I sometimes use is to just uses files as the serialization storage mechanism and mount the php tmp dir in RAM (which means you need a fair ammount of RAM otherwise you'll be cutting into your processing capabilities causes major slowdown).

parse the directory and classusing pear naming standards, i can also send args to it. Let me know if
there is a better way ofdoing this, as from the talk serializing is also slow. I wonder if this
bit of code could ever becomea php extension ?? That would rock.