Re: php editor

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 10:02, William Stokes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm quite new with writing php code. I was considering of using some kind of
> php editor program to help with the syntax. Know any goog ones?

These sort of threads are good every now and then I think.  Especially
since it has been so long since I read this list on a day to day basis.

I assume windows by your mailer.  html-kit was good when I used windows
on a day to day basis several years ago.  I wish there was an html-kit
for linux.. gvim is my old stand by on windows and linux and does a
pretty good job of syntax highlighting but no completion/options based
stuff. gvim in combination with a browser ready to hit the manual pages
is all I use nowadays.

I am interested to hear what other folks are using.

Bret