Re: Re: Offline working

Jochem Maas wrote:

Lester Caine wrote:

Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

* Lester Caine <lester@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Because of the problems working with the email version of the php

what problems do you have with the email version? from what you say, and other concur, the news version is much more of a drag!

One that I have asked about on several occasions.
ALL of my posts to www.php.net eMail addresses get returned as rejected, any attempt to 'unregister' fails because I can't send the acknowledgment eMail ( SO I still get the email copies as well, just can't reply to them ).
I did try registering a new eMail address, but then I have to switch addresses every time I post.
I would add that it is ONLY www.php.net that is bouncing my eMails, and I would MUCH prefer the same from PHP.

--
Lester Caine