imagecreatefromjpeg

Hi

Thanx for the fast response to my problem

I have checked my memory limit in the php.ini file and it is 8mb as well on my offline server. i further noticed that on my online server it doesnt realy depend on the filesize in mb but rather the size in pixel. once i try to upload images larger than 1280*960 it gives me an error message. on my offline server this size is no problem.

I wonder why it tries to allocate so much memory in teh first place since the pics are not that big in size. the last one i tried was 300kb but had a resolution of 2272 / 1704px. its really weird.

Regards