Re: Apache Server with php

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:37:26 -0800, Ramiro Trevino
<Ramiro.Trevino@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having issues with the installation and configuration of my Apache
> server 2.0.52(win32). All is well when I restart the server with the
> exception of, when I load the following lines.
>
> I opened up the httpd.conf file and searched for #LoadModule ssl_module
> modules/mod_ssl.so.
> Directly underneath that line, I added LoadModule php4_module
> D:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll.
> My plan was to run PHP as a module for Apache, instead of as a CGI binary but
> every time I add this line my server will not restart but I get an error
> stating "The requested operation has failed".
>
> I checked to ensure the path was correct to this dll and all is well. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Ramiro

there's some *more* dll's you need to copy from the php package to
somewhere under your PATH. I'm not really sure which ones, but the
install notes do explain a lot. Or you can try to point your cmd line
to the apache bin dir, and execute apache.exe . That should tell you
why it can't start.