Apache Server with php

Hi,

I am having issues with the installation and configuration of my Apache
server 2.0.52(win32). All is well when I restart the server with the
exception of, when I load the following lines.

I opened up the httpd.conf file and searched for #LoadModule ssl_module
modules/mod_ssl.so.
Directly underneath that line, I added LoadModule php4_module
D:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll.
My plan was to run PHP as a module for Apache, instead of as a CGI binary but
every time I add this line my server will not restart but I get an error
stating "The requested operation has failed".

I checked to ensure the path was correct to this dll and all is well. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Ramiro