RE: cURL and line breaks

From: Andrew Kreps [mailto:andrew.kreps@xxxxxxxxx]

> Are you talking about the variable you're POSTing?  Does it make a
> difference if you urlencode the form var?  Have you tried debugging
> from the server end to see what cURL is passing over?  I use cURL
> quite a bit, although I've never tried passing muti-line form data.

Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't as clear as I could have been in my original post.

What I was referring to is one or more values passed to
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS. Oddly enough, if I urlencode it, it ends up
urlencoded all the way through to the phpBB database.

I didn't get to do much debugging as I was in a hurry. I just wanted to
toss this one out there and see if it was a known issue I'd missed in
Google. I doubted it, but figured it was worth a shot.

--
Mike Johnson             Smarter Living, Inc.
Web Developer            www.smarterliving.com