Re: MySQL Database type

It depends on what you are trying to do. If you need full text searching, MyISAM is what you should be using. If you are doing transactions, InnoDB is what you probably want to use. If you write a lot to the database, InnoDB may be better, if you read a lot MyISAM may be better. But that depends on the situation.

Was that any help at all?