Re: can I compile php source

I can't believe you can spend so much energy on this flame/agrovated
response crap when a small amount of that energy would have simply answered
this guys question.

No wonder there is so much war. Mostly started by people who know how to be
self sufficient. Don't worry. In 100 years we will all be dead, maybe the
next generation will actually learn something John.

Darren