Re: Error with system() when running convert

> with anything else. Has anyone run across error 127 from system, or
> have any idea what's going on?

For future reference, find a convenient way to look up 127 error code
number in your OS.

"man errno" is sort of okay in most Un*xes, except then you have to count
127 lines down to get the right number.

Some day, when I find the time, I'm gonna write that PHP source code
function to return an error message from a number, just like C's errlist,
so 'exec' and friends can actually be used by mere mortals...  I've only
been saying this since 1997, so don't worry if you feel like writing it
yourself -- You'll beat me to it and gain all the oosphere glory for
yourself. :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm