Re: pspell on w32

php wrote:
> Thank you for the comments.  I've run my script command line and found the
> following:
>
> Unhandled Error: C:\Aspell\dict/en-only.rws: The file
> "C:\Aspell\data/iso8859-1.
> dat" is not in the proper format.
>
> abnormal program termination
>
> It looks like the directory aspell is looking for is being referenced with
> the wrong type of slash?  What do I do about that?

It's actually more likely that the iso8859-1.dat file is corrupted.

Perhaps you downloaded it as 'ASCII' instead of 'BINARY' from an FTP server.

Or maybe it just got munged somewhere somehow.

I'd try to locate another copy of that file, and (saving the old one)
replace it.

If you REALLY think it is the slashes, I guess you'd have to look at your
configuration and PHP script to determine who is putting in the "/" where.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm