Re: pspell on w32

php wrote:
> A phpinfo() command shows that I have php4.3.10 with pspell enabled.
> However, when I run the command pspell_check($pspell_link, "testt") in my
> web scripts, the page appears to header redirect on itself indefinitely.

Try to use wget or the MS-DOS equivalent to find out exactly what the
web-server is sending out -- which is driving your browser crazy.

Also try to run the script from an MS-DOS prompt:
C:\php\bin\php.exe C:\full\path\to\your\script.php

You'll have to get the paths right, of course, and may have to dink around
with the Environment Variable setting of "path" in "My Computer" (I think
that's where they hide it) so you can have all your DLLs and stuff in the
$path variable.

If all else fails, take a *COPY* of your script, and a *COPY* of php.exe
and a *COPY* of all the DLLs you need, and toss them in a single directory
and try to run it that way.  In theory, Windows .exes look for DLLs in
their own directory first.

'Course, Microsoft tends to break their own rules as fast as they make
them, so no promise on that actually working. :-v

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm