mailto code for php

here is a website http://www.business-broker.co.nz/ under
"tell a friend" is the page i need help.
There is a "your email" box where you get a reply saying
thanks for telling your friend about us msg which is ok  but
where we have problem is the your "friends email" box where
we want a mailto command to send to the friend. We have no
luck there could you please let us know the code we should
use and where to use it if possible please it would help my
sanity very much and where does it go is it in the .lib or
the .php file

thanks for the help

marc gander
agent98@xxxxxxxxxx