Re: Text tools

Thanks Jay. The Htmlarea looks like the app. I was talking about. It's
definitely worth a test atleast.
-Will

"Jay Blanchard" <jay.blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> kirjoitti
viestissä:C8F323573C030A448F3E5A2B6FE2070B03522E72@xxxxxxxxxx
[snip]
I was just wondering how to build a text editing tool with php. I mean a

tool that can help users to format their texts in the pages.
[/snip]

Have you looked at something like http://www.htmlarea.com/ ? Most apps
like this use a lot of JavaScript to get the work done. You may want to
look at the PHP-GTK http://gtk.php.net but other than that you have
asked a really broad-scoped question. Have you ever done any basic
application design before? It all starts with a proposed features list
and then some flowcharts.