Re: Automaticly Play Sound when MySql Reach some Number

I planning to make an inventory php-mysql based
program, that need to warn my user when the stock
reach at specific mount, yeah that true playing sound
might annoyed some people around, is it posible to use
the same way if sound replace by a dialog box ?