Re: Automaticly Play Sound when MySql Reach some Number

Sejati Opreker wrote:
> How do I make automaticly PHP playing a sound (Ogg, or
> MP3 format file) when MySql (in Table, or Coulom)
> reach a number (for example 5)

Errrrr.

You'd have to write a query in MySQL/PHP such as:
$query = "select whatever = 5 from something";

Or, perhaps:
$query = "select count(*) from something where whatever";

Or maybe something entirely different.  You've been so vague about the
specification that we can't really say.

Then, you need to use OBJECT and EMBED tags in your HTML printed out by
PHP to make the sound play.  You can count on a *LOT* of annoyed users
when you automatically play an audio file, by the way.

The exact format of the OBJECT and EMBED tags depends on what format you
want, Ogg or MP3.

Pretty much, there wasn't really any PHP in your question, when you get
right down to it...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm