Re: STUMPED: path/style vars in Windows with IIS

Hi Richard.

Thank you for the reply.  I was dragged to IIS kicking and screaming!
I have been doing php development for almost 6 years, and this will be
my first production-level experience with php through IIS...

Unfortunately it is a hosted environment and there is a legacy
coldfusion application that needs to be maintained.  We could not find
a hosting company that offers php & coldfusion via apache, as well as
meeting some other email-related and SLA requirements.

I changed my Link class to use the ?normal=style vars rather than
/path/style, and thereby am circumventing the issue for the time-being.

Thank you,

Chris