Re: Php Mail not working properly

> I have a dedicated Red Hat linux boxed leased from Interland and the php
> mail function does not work.  I have found several articles on things to
> try and have tried everything I saw but to no avail.  I set up a php
> script to mail and then print the return code and I get a 1 (success).
> But the mail never arrives.  Is there any way I could get some help with
> this.  I could post my phpinfo() information or anything else that may
> help.

Can you send mail from the server? Meaning:

$ echo "Testing email" | sendmail your@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you receive the mail? Can you send mail to the server itself by
replying back to the email?

If your answer is no to at least the first part, then you need to setup a
mail server.

--
--Matthew Sims
--<http://killermookie.org>