RE: Multiple Inheritance

Richard,

Thank you for that.

I've been writing PHP apps for a while now but would not concider myself an
"expert". I just enjoy doing it and I know a fair bit about what I'm doing.
One thing I never quite got into (with PHP) is OO. Why - because nothing I
ever did really seemed to make sense as OO. I could easily write a function
that'd get called one or a few times and that was about it. There didn't
seem to be a need for objects to be used and re-used and my scripts
shouldn't ever run long enough for me to take advantage of OO's abilities.

I was worried that I "didn't get it" (and I still might not... But that's
another issue) but maybe I'm not too far off the mark. It's just useful to
see other people's opinions on this topic.

Maybe I'll be burned at the stake along with you... ;)

-M

> > What are some of the things you guys do to get around the fact that
> > classes in php4 can't do multiple inheritance?
>
> What I do is not use classes.
>
> At all.

[snip]