Re: how to display the content step by step

As far as I know, there is no reliable way to force a browser to display data before the whole page is downloaded. A browser won't display information contained in an open tag, like a table. Once the tag is closed, the browser may display part of the data, but this depends on the browser. IE won't display anything until it gets a certain amount of data, regardless of open tags. I forget how much, maybe 32K. So if your page is 31K, there is no way to get IE to display part of the page.

The link you specified displays all at once for me, maybe because I'm on a T1, maybe because at the moment I'm using Firefox on a Mac. Perhaps if I had a slow connection or a slow computer, I could watch the screen draw.