RE: FCK Editor

I believe they this particular editor uses a html rendering and editing
control that is a part of IE and windows (probably .net, but not sure).
Probably won't work in these other browsers, because they are committed to
their own editor.  If you don't have IE, then you are stuck with the
textarea and coding your own html.  I know this list includes lots of
individuals who like to remain off the beaten path (sometimes myself), but
you sometimes pay a price for that.

http://www.phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Statistics

PHP Nuke's statistics page shows percentages of visits using various
editors, you may find interesting.

Good luck,

Warren Vail