Re: Weird sessions problem

Andre Dubuc wrote:

> I gather that all of the script occurs on one page, and that the page is
> 'refreshed' by some action of the user (i.e. that the user has
> clicked/entered login info on some other page, and that this page then
> needs to detect that change.)

No, it's when moving from one page/script to another.

> What may be happening is that the refresh action triggers the script
> twice: once for the initial loading and again for the reset values. Hence,
> $ref_page gets reset by line 53 ($ref_page = get_ref_page();

Nope. There's no 'refresh' as such.

> Another question, by
> any chance, are you switching into https by any chance?

Nope.

Ah well. As I mentioned earlier, I have a workaround now - not ideal, but as
it's working it'll do. I don't make money from web programming so I'll
leave it at that and get on with my day job :-)

--
@+
Steve