Reg Jpgraph...

Hi all,

I think I shouldnt post this here...but i didnt find proper support at the jpgraph
forums.

I'm using PHP 4.3.9 with GDK precompiled on apache2 using win2k.

When i open any of the jpgraph example files its giving me an error saying
"IE cannot find the site your are requesting". But when i remove some code
in the example file and refresh the page its working and when i put the deleted
code again back in that file and refresh its displaying the graph. When i close
and open a fresh browser the same problem persisting. Couldnt find what might
be the problem.

Again ...i'm sorry for posting this topic here...

/sagar