Re: perl to php translation tool?

I was afraid of such answers.  My intention was to get rid of a fewperl
scripts on our server that were written by external companies, and those
companies are pressing to continue to use perl for their cgi's.  /dev/brain
would be nice, if I could get that node made at those companies....  but it
seems like I'm dealing with more like /dev/braindead  Such is life...

Thanks for the info though!

regards
Markus