'Unable to load' extension dll if VS.net 2003 not installed

Hi all,

I followed the great intro '
<http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Cplusplus/Developing-Custom-PHP-Extensio
ns-Part-1/> Developing Custom PHP Extensions: Part 1' and successfully
built a php_devarticlesmod.dll on my winXP using VS.net 2003, and
everything works fine.
But when I try to use the built dll on another winXP computer (VS.net
2003 is not installed) by directly copying the whole, same directories
from my winXP (including apache1331 and php436 & php436src, and
php.ini), I got the error message: 'Unable to load dynamic library
.php_devarticlesmod.dll'. Then I uncommented 'php_gd.dll and
php_ming.dll' in PHP.ini; the system can find them and both can be shown
in the page by using 'phpinfo();'. So it's not a problem of PATH since
they are all located in the same extension dir.
I also tried to copy all dll's in PHP related DIRs to c:\windows or
system, or system32 and tried to add PHP related DIRs to system PATH,
but still got the same error message.
Finally, I get another winXP computer with VS.net 2003 installed and try
again (without building the dll again), and it works this time. So I
think the extension module I built is somehow dependant on something of
VS.net 2003, but I don't know why. Could someone please give me a hint
to resolve this?

Regards,
Paulkk,