Re: help with html through php

Todd Alexander wrote:

Hello all,
I am a complete newbie to php so apologies for what I'm sure is a
simple/dumb question. I want to use php to include another html doc in
an existing set of documents. In other words "123.html" will use php to
call on "abc.html" so I can make changes to abc.html and have it update
on all my pages. Again I realize this is a complete newbie question but I appreciate any
help you have.
Todd

I've asked a similar question this morning & I'm having trouble with losing relative paths if the include page is inside another folder.

Anyways, the very most basic answer to your question is simply that 123.html will have the following code

<?php include "abc.html"; ?>