RE: Timezones

Don't know if this helps, but this was a message regarding Windows based
long timezone formats that was posted a little while ago by another
user:

---------------------------------------
Kim [kimrichards76@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Managed to find it !!!! It helps using just those right keywords after a
million goes....
http://www.steltor.com/notes/corptime-server/5_4/refmanual/refappd.htm
this
is a list of all timezone notations. Thanks for your help. Thought about
the
long way but it was not a pleasant thought as you may imagine, was
hoping to
avoid at all costs. Hopefully this sorts it.

You might want to build a table or a list in some way that'll return the
GMT offset for you.

Let us know what you end up doing.

-TG