RE: **[SPAM]** Re: [PHP] PHP Supremacy...

[snip]
And this includes the use of extensions to the languages. PHP extensions

are free, ASP ones invariably cost. This has implications for the future

of any project as well as the starting point: extending an ASP site
could cost...well, it's impossible to know right now. Depends what
direction we need to take in the future. But PHP extensions will be
free. Then there are the license terms which in the case of ASP
extensions are, er... we don't know yet. Depends on the extension.
[/snip]

One simple test here - try to develop an upload script in ASP (using,
say, VBScript). Too difficult? Google for one. Find a free one. Too
difficult?

:7)