Re: Re: unable to upload a directory using the web brower (HTTP).

I like the Rad Upload from the link you provided and it work pretty well.  I
like it and I'm going to buy it.  There's a lot of ease of use which is a
good sign.  It even accept the non-certificate-authority ssl certificate as
well as the certificate expiration.  A few others won't and stopped working,
that I don't like.  Well, I'm building a website on the test machine, so the
java applet have to work before it goes live.  Thanks for that wonderful
link....

Thanks,
 Scott

"Scott Fletcher" <scott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks for the info, will check it out.  I also saw one at
> http://www.javazoom.net/applets/jclientupload/jclientupload.html and it
cost
> some money.  But I did the trial download to see if it is flexible enough
> for me and I found that it is not.  So, I'm thinking that I might not find
> one and might would have to write one from scratch.
>
> Scott
>
> "Raditha Dissanayake" <jabber@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Scott Fletcher wrote:
> >
> > >Um, can't be done.  So, I'll have to use JAVA instead.  Have anyone
ever
> > >done this, does anyone know of a good freeware JAVA applet that I can
> use?
> > >

> > Shameless Plug: Rad Upload (http://www.radinks.com/upload) does upload
> > folders over HTTP unfortunatley it's not free (but still cheap).
> >

> > >Thanks,
> > > Scott
> > >
> > >"Scott Fletcher" <scott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

HTTP