Fwd: Error loading php_mysql.dll

Note: forwarded message attached.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I write to you because I want to ask you something
about PHP extensions.

The problem is that when I start my web server, PHP
module gives me an error: "PHP Startup: Unable to load
dynamic library '...' - The specified module could not
be found". BUT THEY ARE!!! A part of my php.ini file
is:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Dynamic Extensions ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

  extension=php_bz2.dll
  extension=php_cpdf.dll
; extension=php_curl.dll
  extension=php_dba.dll
  extension=php_dbase.dll
  extension=php_dbx.dll
;+extension=php_exif.dll
; extension=php_fdf.dll
  extension=php_filepro.dll
  extension=php_gd2.dll
  extension=php_gettext.dll
; extension=php_iconv.dll
; extension=php_ifx.dll
; extension=php_iisfunc.dll
  extension=php_imap.dll
; extension=php_interbase.dll
; extension=php_java.dll
; extension=php_ldap.dll
  extension=php_mbstring.dll
; extension=php_mcrypt.dll
; extension=php_mhash.dll
  extension=php_mime_magic.dll
  extension=php_ming.dll
; extension=php_mssql.dll
; extension=php_msql.dll
; extension=php_mysql.dll
; extension=php_oci8.dll
; extension=php_openssl.dll
; extension=php_oracle.dll
; extension=php_pdf.dll
  extension=php_pgsql.dll
  extension=php_shmop.dll
  extension=php_snmp.dll
  extension=php_sockets.dll
; extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
  extension=php_tidy.dll
; extension=php_w32api.dll
  extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
  extension=php_xsl.dll
; extension=php_yaz.dll
; extension=php_zip.dll
  extension=php_exif.dll

These lines starting with semicolon shows modules i
was not able to load. I have heared that if you want
to load some modules, you have to load other modules
first. So i tried to shift modules, which i could not
load, to the end of the list. It worked out only for
the php_exif.dll module. Others still do not work.

The question is...what do i have to do to get them
working?
(well in fact i only want to start php_mysql.dll)

PS.: my system is:
OS: WinXP Pro
WEB: Apache v2.0.50, PHP v5.0.2

HELP PLEASE:)