Re: PHP postfix mail problem no recipient problem on SUSE 9.1

Manuel Lemos wrote:

I already suggested that it may be a problem in your PHP configuration. However, since you did not show your php.ini file it is hard to help without further cooperation from you.

Yes you did but I don't remember you asking to se the php.ini file. It is a rather large file, you don't what to see the whole thing do you? Here are the only lines I can find that have to do with mail.

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
;SMTP = localhost

; For Win32 only.
;sendmail_from = me@xxxxxxxxxxx

; For Unix only. You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t -i").
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail

And maybe these lines....

; overload(replace) single byte functions by mbstring functions.
; mail(), ereg(), etc are overloaded by mb_send_mail(), mb_ereg(),
; etc. Possible values are 0,1,2,4 or combination of them.
; For example, 7 for overload everything.
; 0: No overload
; 1: Overload mail() function
; 2: Overload str*() functions
; 4: Overload ereg*() functions
;mbstring.func_overload = 0

--
Chris W

Bring Back the HP 15C
http://hp15c.org

Not getting the gifts you want?  The Wish Zone can help.
http://thewishzone.com