PHP postfix mail problem no recipient problem on SUSE 9.1

I have a PHP script to send an email that I know is correct. Ever since I installed SUSE 9.1I get a no recipient error from postfix. I know others have had this problem but after an extensive search I can find no solution. As of yet no one seems to know, or is not willing to tell how to fix this config problem that SUSE screwed up when they released 9.1. I have also heard it is still a problem in 9.2 as well. So here is some incentive, I will send $25 via paypal to the first person who can tell me how to fix this. BTW using some other mail function that isn't part of the core PHP isn't a solution.

If you want to see the error on your own SUSE 9.1 install just run the PHP test mail program and look at the mail logs.

<?php
$message =  "This is a Test Message ";
mail('1qazse4@xxxxxxx', "test message", $message);
?>

--
Chris W

Not getting the gifts you want?  The Wish Zone can help.
http://thewishzone.com