Re: Sub selects vs nested loop

Hi guys and girls, while we are on this topic, has anyone got a good senario of a sub select query which can remove the nested loops ? I have been wanting to get rid of nested loops for a good while and now Mysql 4.1 is out I would like to start using it. So the usual scenario for nested loops to to get data out of a 1 to many relationship. Please put me on the right path, I had asked the Mysql list but no success.

Daniel