Re: OOP, Out of Scope Issue

Awesome, great tip. It works just fine in PHP 5, but after gooogling more
information about references and values, it appears that PHP 5 supports
references automatically.

I was trying to get it to work under 4.3.8 which I had to use the &.

For anyone else, this page goes into more depth:
http://www.webreference.com/programming/phpanth2/5.html

Thanks!