Re: pspell problems

Noodles wrote:

I tried it with just aspell (including the aspell-en dictionary package) and whenever I tried to configure php to use pspell it couldn't find pspell (./configure --with-pspell)

If Debian is like Red Hat, you will also need to install some type of development package for aspell (aspell-devel in Red Hat), or install from source so that the headers are present on your system. You may also need to point the php configure script to the location of your aspell installation...

--with-pspell=/path/to/aspell

http://us4.php.net/pspell

--
By-Tor.com