RE: Form executes differently in IE than in FireFox?

Hi Jason,

I wasn't under the impression that posting 18ish lines of code would be
thought of as inconsiderate, but thank you for the pointer all the same.

Btw, have you noticed that your signature is about 12 lines long? I assume
that goes out on all of your messages, not just the once-off of my post?

Laugh, don't mind me, I'm as much of a hypocrite as the next person.

Thank you again.

Much warmth,

Murray
http://www.planetthoughtful.org