Re: Authentification related to browser window

See from my point of view,

You made one file as first.php as alogin page and then in second.php check that
the user is authorised or not. and set the value as $_session['user']

And one more file as check.php in which you check that session is set or not.
like (isset($_SESSION['user]) if it not true then redirect the page to first.php
as header("firs.php").

And now add this check.php in all the page as a include file at the starting of
your page. So it will check the session first of all then it will go to next page.

Thnx..

Ankur Dave
PHP Developer,INDIA