RE: Authentification related to browser window

I'm not sure which session parameter controls it, but my sites are setup so
that opening a new browser window will start a new session, and if your
pages require something in the session saying the user is logged on, he will
be forced to logon in the new session, since the variable will not be there.
I believe the parameter is the same one that tells it to terminate a session
when closing the browser.

To make this work, EVERY single page looks for this special session
variable, and if not found in the session array it redirects the visitor to
the signon page.  This means that if his session times out, he will also be
sent to the signon page, next time he tries to change pages.  With two
separate session id's, one for each browser instance, the two browsers
operate pretty much independently, each using their own session data.

Warren Vail