Re: Re: [users@httpd] November 2, 2004

Jordi Canals wrote:

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:57:02 +0100, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

BUT: i personally think its okay to talk about such offtopics when
they're so generally important.

Perhaps is so important to US citizens, but not to much people outside
the US ...

That's fully wrong indeed. Politics of the U.S. government, as the unique wordlwide power, has a lot of influence in the rest of the world.

and I think this is not a list about US politics, this is
an international technical list about PHP with people from lots of
countries that have nothing to do with US elections. In my opinion
this is not the place where anybody can talk about their country's
elections.

Probably you're right about the offtopic, but you're still following it...

Regards,
Jordi.