Re: Re: [users@httpd] November 2, 2004

* Patrick Donker <list-account@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

<snip>
> >  This is just a friendly reminder that if you are registered in the
> >United States to VOTE on November 2, 2004 (TOMORROW)
> >
> >  Need to know where you vote?
> >
> > Please see the attached file (it is an image) that contains some
> > information
>
> Do we care? Realy? Unlikely. Maybe you should send your 'useful' info on
>  a national mailinglist only.
well, surely its spam ...

BUT: i personally think its okay to talk about such offtopics when
they're so generally important.
On 9/11 we got the longest thread in the german PHP list we ever had ...

The current election is probably as important as 9/11, becaus US citizens
have to decide whether they still want an administration which blocked
any attemt to prevent the attack on WTC and misused the losses to make
US ready for imperialistic wars - as well as their ancestors did with
Pearl Habour - and attacks one country after another, brings destruction,
dead an poverty to millions of people. The american citizens have to
decide whether they still want an administration which delcared the
European countries as supporters of terrorism, negated almost every
important international contract (i.e. Kyoto protocol), impersonates
aggressiv religious fundamentalism, threatened to invade in Den Haag,
sends US people to death. They also have to decide if they still want
an administration which is responsible for the destruction of the
public health insurance, is responsible for extremly high prices and
costs of living, loss of thousands over thousands of jobs, decay of
public education and strong growing poverty.

I personally don't really see any major difference between the chimp
and /bin/.laden ... for me both are fanatic religous killers.

So my credo is: Bush for prison, Kerry for president!

I really, really hope that the US people make a good decicion for
peace, cultural respect and democracy. But I'm not too optimistic
that Kerry has an good chance, as long as US are lacking of fair
elections - in regions where Diebel voting machines are used, the
chimp will win. The chimp won the last election by election fraud
and I'm really afraid that this will happen again.

Is this the American way of democary ?!

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@xxxxxxxx