Re: Add methods to object dinamically

Greg Beaver wrote:

Sort of :)

In PHP5, this will work.

[...]

Very nice, thanks a lot :-)

However, you won't have access to private or protected data members.

Damn! that's exactly what I want! :-(

It is always better to rigidly define your methods, and extend the class as someone else suggested.

The problem is that I need to serialize some objects to put them on a database, but I'll have problems when some of these objects contains another ones from third parties where I do not control the inheritance and I've not access directly to object fields.

Converting the object to an array is useful for serialization, as I can access private and protected object member values, but I cannot unserialize them because I cannot wrote those members again.

Never mind. I surely must rethink the matter again.

Thanks a million, Greg.