Re: file upload

Ahh, if you *have* to push the data (which you obviously do) and the authentication site has no other authentication methods then you have to POST the file with PHP. It can be done, there are many classes for it, I can't recommend any specific class, but I'm sure someone else here could.

I would surprise me if something in PEAR ( http://pear.php.net/ ) couldn't do it. Just look for an HTTP class that can POST files.

Chris

Victor C. wrote:

See... basically, I have two sites. One site provides user authentication
and another one requests the authentication. The requesting site need to
send to the authentication site its request in an XML.  The authentication
site is suppose to get the XML file using $HTTP_POST_FILES.  I'm using PHP
to dynamically generate the request XML file and I need to submit it to the
authenticating site; but I don't want to use file upload and browse
functionality, because the authentication process is suppose to be
transparent to the end users.

Again, thanx for the help and any insights would be greatly appreciated. :)