Re: file upload

Server to Server transfers are a bit different. There are MANY ways to do it. You can put the file in the document root of one server, and download it with the other server. Or you could FTP the file from one server to the other. Just 2 examples. And, you could even POST the file from one to the other.

That solution seems a bit icky to me, but it all really depends on what you need. Pulling is generally easier than pushing.

Chris

Victor C. wrote:

Thanks for answering Chris..
What if I want to send a file from my web server to another site for them to
parse?  I already know what file I want to send and I do not want to have to
select the file by doing "browsing".