Re: remote file existance when protected by a .htaccess

> try this function, I lifted almost all of this stuff
> off of the manual
> and the zend site.......

Hey!
Thanks Matt, it works like a charm!

Exactly what I was looking for, its giving me either a
200status header or a 404 and I can easily work from
there.

I have been going through the code (the curl part),
some of it seems a bit complicated and other parts
dont need an explanation... will go through the manual
when I get time, I'm trying to learn about classes and
regular expressions for now plus work on a project.

I did find some classes,code and links via google that
actually fetches the remote file but for some reason
people left out the part if you want to just verify a
file's existance...

Thanks again,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)