Send files before the php script executes

Hi,

Anybody knows if is posible in Linux with PHP to do upload of several
files sending the data before that php script executes. Now in my
server you do the upload (with html,form, multipart ...) and first all
the files are upload and them the php script is executed.

The idea is the next: In the server in my php script I want to
proccess each file separated because if the conexion is lost the user
don't have to send all the files again , only have to send the files
that haven't been uploaded and proccessed.

It seems hard.

Thanks in advance. ;-)

Ruben Alutiz